Monday, October 28, 2013

A Couple More Pictures



October 28, 2013
Monday





Here are a couple more pictures that Camille sent that wouldn't fit in the other blog post.






This is me and my new comp, Sister Roig! I LOVE HER TO PIECES, but this picture was taken before we really knew each other.

These are the girls in our apartment (which is tiny and really old, but I don’t care because it is cockroach free!!!!) Sister Remy, American is in green, and Sister Rodrigues, Brazilian is in the back. They are both fantastic! 

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!! I miss you but I am loving the field.  Oh, ha-ha forgot to tell you, the only complaint my companion has had with me is that I walk too slow.  Go figure. I figured you’d get a kick out of that.
LOVE YOU!
Camille
 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment